- Extremely easy and quick to set up.
- High accuracy of the whole rate ≤ ± 2% or ±0.005ml/h, whichever is larger, satisfying small animal use.
- Fast start, first drop to be delivered within 2-3 seconds ensure a timely infusion therapy even under very low rate for tiny animals.
- High level of resistance to water and dust: IP34.
- Intelligent Occlusion Management System: DPS and Anti-Bolus.
- Meet EN1789 standard, supporting use in ambulance.
Mindray BeneFusion SP1 Vet Syringe driverLogin to see prices
We offer free delivery on qualifying orders and aim to deliver the Goods, where possible, within one week of receiving the order.
Need a fast delivery service? We offer a next day service, available upon request.
We can also ship orders internationally.
Please note, delivery charges are not included at checkout stage. We will make you aware of any shipping charges before your order is processed.
Read our full delivery terms and conditions here.
Infusion Concepts shall accept the return of Goods by the Buyer provided that the Buyer notifies Infusion Concepts in writing within 14 days of the delivery of Goods. The physical return of these Goods shall take place no later than seven days following notification of intent to return the goods. Outside this notification and return period, returns will only be accepted at Infusion Concepts discretion.
Infusion Concepts shall be entitled to apply a restocking charge for returned Goods, providing the reason for the return does not relate to a faulty product or damage which is the liability of Infusion Concepts. The restock charge shall not exceed 15% of the value paid by the Buyer for the Goods.
About Infusion Concepts
Infusion Concepts is a family-run company founded by a veterinary surgeon determined to bring the best range of products to the veterinary market.
We strive to source and develop products that meet the demanding needs of our veterinary patients.
We continue to build on our founding principals of: Quality, Versatility, Performance, No compromise.